Stars Like You Astrology & Wellbeing
Welcome To Our Galaxy
You have arrived.
Here you will find a new way to understand your self through astrology and integrative wellness.
Astrology can help you to recognize your strengths, broaden your skill set, improve your wellbeing and understand the people in your life.
- Unlock the secrets of your personality through exploring your Sun, Moon and Rising Signs combinations. Discover what makes you unique with our interactive Astro Profile menu.
Find out more about your birth chart and how astrology can help you to understand your true motivations and drives.
- Discover how your Sun Sign and House can help you understand your life path or purpose.
- Explore your Moon Sign and how this describes your innate needs
- Incorporate your Rising Sign or Ascendant to learn about the “Big Three” of your unique personality
- Join our easy to follow but in depth online astrology training courses, designed for absolute beginners and advanced astrologers alike.
Keep up with what’s happening through our monthly horoscope forecast. Unlock the power of astrology by knowing the characteristics or personality traits of every Zodiac sign.
Or schedule your personal astrology consultation with Damian Rocks, one of the world’s leading astrologers.
- In our blog section you will also find loads of articles on travel, wellbeing and lifestyle – all with an astrological edge.
Once again, Welcome to Our Galaxy!
Latest Updates: Astrology & Wellbeing
Part One of our 2023 overview looked at the influence of Pluto in Aquarius and the transit of Jupiter through a new cycle of the Zodiac. We also explored ways to manage your mental and physical wellbeing through tuning into the monthly rhythms of the lunar cycle.
Here we look more closely at Saturn’s influence and what Pluto in Aquarius might mean, plus a personal focus on your Saturn cycle based on your Rising Sign
A New Jupiter Cycle Kicks Off – One of the bigger generational patterns to shift gear in 2023 is the journey of Jupiter through Aries and then Taurus. Because Aries is the first sign of the Zodiac, when Jupiter transits here (once every 12 years) we can think of it as the step up to the next level in an evolving cycle.